Monday 21 March 2016

Ibenegbu allays injury scare, says it not serious


Enyimba FC of Aba midfielder Batholomew Ibenegbu aka 'Mosquito',  has explained the injury he had over the weekend against Vital'O in a CAF Champions League was not something serious.

He said: "As for my injury in the game, it is not a major one. I thank God. Within a day or two, I will be fine," he told Enyimba website.

The former heartland player was also excited on grabbing  his first goal for Enyimba, describing it as a "special moment".

"I have been praying to score and I thank God I have finally done it. It is a special moment for me,” he said.“In this club every goal is important so I'm happy I have done my part for the team."

Enyimba remains the only team from Nigeria to advance in the competition,  after a 6-3 aggregate win.

No comments: